- Your billing address must match the address that appears on your monthly credit card or bank statement. Be sure to check your statement for accuracy.
- Leave fields blank if they don't apply to your shipping or billing address. Do not enter "N/A," "Not applicable," "None," "Same," etc.
- Enter information in the appropriate fields. For example, do not enter city and state information in the "Address Line 2" field; use the provided city and state fields instead.
- Avoid using accent marks or non-English characters. Our systems cannot process Chinese characters, Cyrillic letters, etc., and entering these into any of the address fields may delay shipment of your packages.
- Do not enter shipping or delivery instructions in any of the address fields. In order to ship your items in a timely fashion, Amazon.com and its Merchants and Marketplace sellers use a variety of carriers, and we're unable to accommodate requests for specific shippers.